If one or both of your earbuds are not charging, make sure that the power button in the charging case is pressed in. If you are still experiencing issues, try cleaning the contacts in the case and on the earbuds with a cotton swab. If the issue still persists, please contact Customer Support.
LED States on Earbuds:
- Quickly Flashing Red and Blue: In Pairing mode
- Slowly Flashing Blue: Paired and in Standby mode
- Solid Red: Charging
- Flashing Red: On Call mode
- Slowly Flashing Red: Low Battery
If your Fonico earbuds are not pairing correctly, they may need to be reset. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
- Open your audio source’s Bluetooth menu and forget the Tivoli Go Fonico from your device list.
- While the Fonico earbuds are in any state, hold down the Multifunction Button on each earbud for 10 seconds
- Then, hold down again for 2 seconds
- Then, hold down again for 10 seconds. You should hear three beeps, or see the LED flash purple twice
- Re-pair your Fonico earbuds to your smart device